2010/07/12

ご無沙汰ですorz

Dear diary,
My current trip to Japan has been way more tiring and busy than I'd ever imagined beforehand so that's why I've been neglecting to update the recent events. But somehow I expected I might not be able to update this blog daily like earlier because of our schedule but still it took me as a bit of a surprise.

In a nutshell I met some Minami's friends in Osaka and we went to Umeda sky building with them. I couldn't go to JUOLA's university because he was sick the day I was supposed to go there and time was running up already. I also went to Kyoto to see a few sights, Fushimi Inari being the most important one. But I saw less sights in Kyoto than I'd planned because of the awful weather and really tiring Fushimi Inari tour, we had to climb around the mountain path for 3-4 hours.
After Kyoto we checked out from our Osaka's apartment and headed over to Hiroshima, in where we saw the atom bomb sights including A-bomb dome, museum, park and children memorial. The museum itself was really moving and thought provoking, a really important experience overall. And before Beppu we did a short day trip in Fukuoka, nothing much to say about that than there were people preparing for the Yamakasa festival which meant people walking on the street wearing only a shirt and fundoshi.
Now that we arrived to Beppu on yesterday we have just been on a "more relaxed vacation" having no other plans to just go to some onsen occasionally and just relax. We are going to be around Beppu till 14th morning when we will travel all the way from here to Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment