2010/07/03

Day 2&3: Namba (with JUOLA)

So on the 2nd day in Osaka we first met up with our friend Hiro and headed over to Namba, we were about to spend the day in that area. We went to eat lunch at Yoshinoya and the gyuudon of Yoshinoya was as great as always! Then we killed some time in arcade and I went to Denden town's hoppy shop Vanilla before it was time to meet up with JUOLA and Robert. Then we sat together in a cafe for some time and did all the introductions between each other, after a while it was time to visit the infamous military/nazi store JUOLA told us about. We went to the Shinsaibashi shopping street and the store was somewhere around there, Kake bought a whip from there lol.
Then it was time to get some beer and food so we went to Shaky's pizza restaurant, it had 60 minutes all you can drink buffet and 2 hour pizza buffet. Then some more JUOLA's schoolmates joined our group and there was more than 10 people from at least 8 different nationalities in our group. We had a great time at Shaky's and made a quite lot of noise there too. Kake even broke his whip because they decided to have some kind of "whipping endurance contest" in the middle of Shaky's, people were watching em goin at it and I was kinda embarrassed because of them to be honest. ^^; Then me, Joni and Jenni decided to leave back to our apartment and Kake stayed with the rest of the guys. On the way back we went to arcade because I wanted to play some pop'n music and on the way there were met some Saudi-Arabian guy who asked if we are from Finland and are we playing in a band.
So we went back to our apartment and Kake was still somewhere on the next day's morning. Later I heard he had lost his memory due drinking and he actually woke up from a park in Izumi (JUOLA's neighbourhood) all alone and with JUOLA's bag with him. He finally found JUOLA's apartment and stayed there for some time before coming back to our apartment, what a crazy guy he is.

On the 3rd day (yesterday) I went alone to Denden town and did some sightseeing and shopping there. I bought some anim related goods like Fate/Stay Night's Saber bath towel and K-On! folding fan. When I got hungry I decided to go to a maid cafe and it was a fun experience though way too expensive, I almost felt I got robbed back there. The maids sang an introduction song when I got seated down and some maids came to chat with me. I ordered omurice and when I got it, one of the maids wrote my name and drew a cat and pawns to my omurice with ketchup. After that I had no daily budget left so I headed back to our apartment and there was Hiro waiting for me with Joni and Jenni. Hiro left quite soon after that and Kake finally came back. I fell asleep way too early, around 21:30 and woke up a couple of hours ago around 2:30. When I'm writing this the time's around 5:00 and I'm not feeling sleepy anymore, I guess the jetlag is quite bad for me this time... Today we're going to the big beach party arranged by some Japanese schoolmate of JUOLA, I'm looking forward on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment