2010/07/05

Day 5: Visit to Kyoto's Hanazono university with Imai sensei.

Today on the 5th day of travel me and Kake (Joni and Jenni wanted to stay together at the apartment) went to Kyoto's Hanazono university to meet Imai-sensei which I met in Desucon 2009 and 2010. We were in Kyoto's Emmachi station around 14:45 and soon Imai came to meet us. At first we Kake tried to withdraw some money out of his credit card's debit account but unfortunately it can't be done here in Japan. So after that we went to Hanazono university and Imai showed us some videos his students had made from their 2009 and 2010 Desucon trips. Hanazono's university looked really modern and clinical, like some kinda modern hospital. After looking some DVDs we tried to search for the students who were in Desucon but apparently they got scared of us and ran away or something lol. So we went to Imai's home and he phoned some of his students. We cooked some okonomiyaki and soon 3 of his (former) students arrived to his house: Chaba, Rei and Miyuki. We watched some anime from Imai's video projector and ate a lot of good okonomiyaki, I also had a couple of chuhais too. Around 21:00 it was time to head back to Noda, Rei and Miyuki walked with us to the bus station and I encouraged them to come to Finland again someday. ^^ Then we said also goodbye to Imai but I'm meeting him at Desucon 2011 because apparently he's coming there then too. After I arrived to our apartment I did some laundry and now it's time to get some sleep.

Tomorrow I'll go to JUOLA's campus area to meet some of his fellow schoolmates. I'm looking forward on getting some new friends and contacts there!

No comments:

Post a Comment