2010/07/05

Day 4: Umi ga suki!

On the 4th day we went to a big beach party arranged by JUOLA's Japanese friend Tomo. We went to the Nikinohama beach and there were a bunch of people grilling hamburgers already. We drank and ate a lot and I also went swimming for the first time in this summer, the water had some seaweed floating around but was otherwise nice. I also did some sumo wrestling at the beach with JUOLA and Joni for the lolz but unfortunately lost to both of em. I also enjoyed talking to different Japanese people in Japanese and I must say the people in Osaka are really nice, one of the greatest people I've met! Kake and Joni both drank a lot and both also passed out for a while to the party place. We finally went back to our apartment around 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment